International investments means being able to invest in financial instruments from all over the world via top-tier institutions directly in global standard currencies [USD ($), GBP (£) and EUR (€)]. Such products can be very beneficial for planning your child’s education abroad or if you are an expatriate.
Categories of International Investments:
- Stocks from multiple countries (developed financial markets)
- Mutual Funds from elite global institutions (investing in equities and debts from various countries)
- 100% Capital Protected investments
- Guaranteed Minimum Return instruments
- Regular Savings (SIP equivalents)
To offer the power of Global Diversification to your financial health, get in touch with us today!